[OS X TeX] General Font Question

Manuel libros at limay.de
Sat Mar 13 05:21:57 EST 2010

Franck, I'm not sure I understand you. Is this code supposed to
enable you to use any font installed in the OS?

The example worked fine with Zapfino but not with Provence.

Also please excuse my ingorance: the two first lines are commented
out, so I don't get whether I'm supposed to use them or not.

Manuel