[OS X TeX] MLA-style Template

Richard J Benish rjbenish at teleport.com
Tue Mar 30 23:24:37 EDT 2010

I've been looking for an MLA-style template for a research paper that
should include not only works cited, but also an annotated
bibliography.

I've found fragments of what I need but I can't figure out how to get
them to work together.

What I would really like to find (and I know must exist somewhere) is
an archive (folder) that contains a sample document and whatever
style files are needed so that I can immediately open the thing and
start substituting the template text for my text. In other words a
totally painless and functional template.

Does anyone know where I might find one?

Many thanks.

Richard Benish