[OS X TeX] MLA-style Template

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Mar 31 15:09:27 EDT 2010

I use a text editor on the bib file (whatever is handy/installed but
usually Notepad, WinEdt, TecnicCenter, or the like) and have
references split into alphabetical lists demarcated by

When I want to find a reference, just do a search on -A-, -B-, etc. or
scroll. Since all references are together searching is all text based.

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield
AlphaByte