[OS X TeX] Query about package installation (TeX Live Utility)

Rob Hunt Rob.Hunt at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Oct 3 15:50:51 EDT 2010

On 3 Oct 2010, at 20:43, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> There seems to be a problem with the font or the map file. Disabling and then re-enabling it doesn't seem to fix things.

Ah yes, I hadn't considered that option...

> By the way, I hope you just meant that you want to use the adforn package and ornements not ``install'' them because they are already there in MacTeX(TeX Live)-2010.

I did mean install, rather than use, as I could not find the adforn package in my (complete) MacTeX(TeX Live)-2010 installation.

> Also, take a look at the fourier-orns package too. I know this one works.

Thanks, I will check this one out!

Rob

---

Rob Hunt, PhD Student,
University of Bristol, Merchant Venturers Building,
Woodland Road, Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK.
Web: http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~hunt/