[OS X TeX] Query about package installation (TeX Live Utility)

Rob Hunt Rob.Hunt at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Oct 3 16:08:32 EDT 2010

On 3 Oct 2010, at 20:56, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Have you done updates using TeX Live Utility? I seem to remember there were problems with the ADF fonts.
>
> I certainly have the adforn package. Run
>
> kpsewhich adforn.sty
>
> in Terminal to get the path. But I still get nothing but a font substitution when I try to use it.

Yes, I did that also. Perhaps it is just a problem with the ADF fonts.

The path of adforn.sty is:

robh-mbp:~ robh$ kpsewhich adforn.sty
/usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/tex/latex/adforn/adforn.sty

> Oh, the fourier-orns package doesn't seem to have that ``sun'' ornament but it has others that might work for you.

Thanks again!

Rob

---

Rob Hunt, PhD Student,
University of Bristol, Merchant Venturers Building,
Woodland Road, Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK.
Web: http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~hunt/