[OS X TeX] Installing MacTeX 2010 without Admin Access

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 28 16:56:09 EDT 2010

Am 28.10.2010 um 17:13 schrieb Jeremy Conlin:

> I have tried changing the Server URL in TLU and the repository in
> tlmgr with no improvement.  Any ideas on what may be wrong here?

Do you have a friend who would allow you to enter the internet with
his or her equipment *after* you have set up a new environment to use
that equipment?

Are you adventurous enough to switch off your firewall?

--
Greetings

   Pete

This is a signature virus.  Add me to your signature and help me to
live!