[OS X TeX] help with xelatex

Dennis Kletzing dkletzing at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 9 19:09:42 EDT 2010

Many thanks to all the replies. Herb hit it. Originally I was using
tex+dvi with .eps graphics files. Worked fined. When I switched to
xelatex I continued with this and it didn't work. I discovered that
when I convert the .eps files to .pdf files and bring them with
\includegraphics{file.pdf}, everything works fine. Thanks again.
--
Dennis