[OS X TeX] latexmk, biber, and a PDF processing error

Nathan Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:47:25 EDT 2011

	Hi all,

	I am having trouble with the latexmk scripts and biblatex/biber.

	When I process even a minimal file, I get the following error.

Collected error summary (may duplicate other messages):
  pdflatex: Command for 'pdflatex' gave return code 256
Latexmk: Use the -f option to force complete processing.
Latexmk: Errors, so I did not complete making targets

	I have updated my latexmk engines and bin files, as per Herb's message of yesterday, to 4.26, but this hasn't made the problem go away.

	I've attached a minimal, but non-working, file, as well as the complete log.

	Thanks in advance for your help.

-N

-----
Nathan Paxton
napaxton at gmail.com

If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked, half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002