[OS X TeX] LaTeX for Windows

Andrea Raiconi araiconi at unisa.it
Thu Feb 10 16:43:26 EST 2011

it's first point  in the "etiquette" link posted at the end of each message: "Please do not start a new thread (with the corresponding new subject) by replying to a post from another thread. If you do this, email clients, such as Apple's Mail, will then put all of these messages together making it very difficult to find information."