[OS X TeX] Tabular-phobic

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:34:55 EDT 2011

On May 1, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:

> In the About box, there's a live link labelled "Twisted Theory
> Software".  Clicking on that takes me to a spam/phishing/junk site
> telling me the domain name may be available.  It does have a link
> for TeXTables, which takes me to another site offering that domain
> as possibly available.  I gave up.

I have had TexTable 0.2 (yes, zero point two) for a while now and I
think I used it a few times but whenever I make a table, I  am more
than likely to use multirow and multicolumn which is probably why I
had almost forgotten about it. Out of curiosity, I just clicked on
the Twisted Theory Software link and it got me there.

I also tried Print as pdf and that worked. As I recall, though, when
I was using it, I would just copy paste the code into my document and
let TeXShop preview it.

Regards
--schremmer