[OS X TeX] Re: font difficulties (finding map files in homedir) in MacTeX 2011

John Owens john_owens at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 17:46:07 EDT 2011

Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at ...> writes:

> To cure the situation first disable the incorrect MAP file fragment, then
> re-enable it by its proper name, adobe.map.

This appears to have fixed it! I will delve through the changelog to see (as
Michael suggests) what specific changes were in the 2011 version.

(Sorry for the linebreaks, Peter, when I post through gmane it does not
allow lines > 80 characters. The linebreak was not present when I ran
the command.)

JDO