[OS X TeX] TeX Live Utility not updating?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 00:05:29 EDT 2012

On Aug 3, 2012, at 20:54 , Paolo Ghirardato <paolo.ghirardato at gmail.com> wrote:

> An update: I just tried to use as a repository the one you (Andrew) were using in your suggestions (purdue), and it is working. Maybe it IS a server problem after all.

I'm now thinking this is a network problem somewhere, as I just updated achemso from the ibiblio mirror with no problems, using TLU.  You could retry that wget test using the ibiblio mirror.  Is there any chance you have a transparent proxy at your site?

I think you had problems earlier with the purdue mirror also, which is why I was using it in my tests.  I'd suggest setting a nearby mirror as your home repository for testing with TLU, just so results are consistent.

thanks,
Adam