[OS X TeX] destination *.fd files

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:52:21 EDT 2012

On 21/08/2012 02:37, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Sounds as though you installed the Macports TeX Distribution. I'm not sure how it has its trees set up.
>
> PS: Is there a reason you didn't install the MacTeX distribution?

You brought me to my senses with that question!! My question was directed to the
"wrong" list. I do have a mac and without thinking I went ahead and posted the
query! Sorry for the inconvenience.  I did cause quite a bit of confusion here!!
That's what happens, when one mails from the mac and works on linux!! :(

Well, I downloaded the ISO image from  CTAN and used that to install on my laptop!

There might be another mailing list!

cheers
suren