[OS X TeX] "Save as"

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 15 15:51:59 EST 2012

On Jan 15, 2012, at 12:44 PM, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. wrote:

> Thanks, and pardon my stupid follow-up question:  having downloaded the .dmg and clicked on it, I see a window with "saveSourceAS.pdf" and "SaveSourceAs.plist".  Do I need to put both (or just the latter ) somewhere by hand, or has it automatically migrated to the right spot in my laptop?  In the former case, where should I put it?   And in the latter case, should I see something in the "File" pull-down menu that gives me the Save As option?
In TeXShop, choose the menu item Macros/Open Macro Editor. You'll then see a new item appear near the top of the Macros menu, labeled  Add Macros from File. Choose this and navigate to the saveSourceAS.plist file. This installs the macro. You can then, in the Macro Editor window, move it to a convenient position and assign if a trigger key.

Michael