[OS X TeX] command completion file for inline and display math mode

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Sat Jan 21 13:22:51 EST 2012

Dilan,

I use TextExpander for command completion. You can set up a specific TeX/LaTeX command completion file (this is what I do) and include as many commands as you wish.

What you want to do is exactly what TextExpander is designed to do. In addition to completing commands, TextExpander completes any text you use frequently.

Good luck,

Raul Martinez