[OS X TeX] EPS colour problem (blue-->purple)

Richard richrocksmyworld99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:03:57 EST 2012

I think the problem is that the original file is in RGB, and Tex (Ghostscript?) applies a smaller CMYK palette when converting. Is there any way to control how EPS is converted to PDF?

If I converted the EPS file to PDF elsewhere I still want it to appear within my document. Can I insert a figure straight into my document with filetype PDF?

thanks

richard