[OS X TeX] TexLive 2012 luatex test

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jul 14 05:16:57 EDT 2012

Am 14.07.2012 um 03:18 schrieb Roland Thiers:

> I would like to have a list of fonts that luatex can load with their names (fonts of the system and fonts in texmf), is it possible ?

Look inside your (texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/names/)otfl-names.lua file! (I'm not using Mac TeX, so I don't know where this user generated file could be, presumingly somewhere under ~/Library/texmf.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.