[OS X TeX] TS 3.10 bug?

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Mon Jun 4 10:06:53 EDT 2012

On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> That's because Mathematica is not ``Lion Compliant.'' An application has to ``turn on'' Lion features.

But it should't be the user's job to know what app is compliant and what isn't. As a creature of habit with a ton of work to do, I value consistency.   I hope that in the future it will be the user, not the app, who decides what is good for the user. Apple has been disappointing lately in that respect.

Themis