[OS X TeX] Tips & tricks via TeXShop

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Wed Jun 13 01:56:45 EDT 2012

Thanks Herb.

I installed the new version in the right place and it works fine. I had to rename it "TexShop Tips & Tricks.pdf" to make it display. The file I downloaded from your public folder is named TeXShopTips-0.5.5.pdf and it does not display with that name.

Thanks for your great work supporting TeXShop.

Cheers,

Raul Martinez