[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 56, Issue 11

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:19:42 EDT 2012

In the document preamble, include option a4paper if you're using the
article document class. E.g.:

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]

If you set margins, etc., using the geometry style, then include the
corresponding command, e.g.:

\usepackage[top=1in,bottom=1in,left=1.25in,right=1.25in]{geometry}
\geometry{a4paper}