[OS X TeX] HTML to Latex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Sep 1 17:12:00 EDT 2012

Am 01.09.2012 um 19:56 schrieb André Bellaïche:

> There exists a Perl script named html2latex you can find here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/html2latex/

You an use the Perl programme cpan to first update CPAN (the Perl module) and then reload cpan (the programme). Finally you can use the updated cpan to install html2latex – it is in CPAN, the CTAN of Perl modules. Cpan will resolve all dependencies.

Pandoc is another option to covert HTML to LaTeX. When you have XHTML you can use ConTeXt to perform the conversion – although I am not sure whether it really can be LaTeX instead of ConTeXt…

--
Greetings

  Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
		– Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes