[OS X TeX] not labelize the bibliography

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:21:55 EDT 2012

Hi, I am doing a poster concerning a paper, I want to do the bibliography used for the whole paper putting it on the poster as well but without labels, I am using the plain style so it tends to place numbers to every publish.
How can I keep the publishes but get rid of the numbers in front of them.

And also within the column of the Bibliography it creates the title "References" is there a way to eliminate all these unnecessary stuff, I assume this is a matter of style chosen ?

Thanks

Konstantinos