[OS X TeX] Subsection Punctuation

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 04:53:36 EDT 2012

On 09/21/2012 06:43 PM, Richard J Benish wrote:

> I looked for and found the command. As I recall, I deleted something like:
>
> @dot@
>
> And I changed a
>
> \yesdot
>
> to a
>
> \nodot
>
> Since I did them at the same time, I'm not sure which did the trick, or
> if both changes were needed.

Congratulations ---you found it! For future hackings like this, I would
recommend you to make a copy of the problematic *.sty file in the folder
that contains your TeX file and modify said copy only. If a *.sty file
exists in that folder, that's the one that will be used, even if another
*.sty file with the same name exists in the usual TeX paths.

Best

Axel