[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.14

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 29 18:30:05 EDT 2013

Folks,

TeXShop 3.14 is available via the Sparkle upgrade mechanism, or from

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html

The program has new high resolution icons by
William Adams. The icons are based on Jerome Laurens original icons,
which I liked. Thanks very much to William, particularly since I tried to make
high resolution icons myself and failed.

You may have to work  to get your system to accept the
new icons. Try moving TeXShop into /Applications/TeX. Select a .tex
source file and, using the Finder's "Get Info" dialog, respect to "Open with:'
with "TeXShop". Then click "Change All."

 In one case on my machine, a source icon with no extension
had a blank icon. I added ".tex" to the title and the new icon appeared,
there and elsewhere.

Dick Koch