[OS X TeX] Installing mbboard (changed to TikZ stuff)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Dec 7 06:18:33 EST 2013

And I thought particularly at texmf.cnf. The version installed via using install-tl-unx.tar.gz does not set ~/Library/texmf as personal search path. And this can produce some trouble when users of such an installation report failures here.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
				– Georges W. Bush