[OS X TeX] TS+Full Screen (old vs new)

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 12 09:20:49 EST 2013

When the screen switches to full screen (new method), the various TeXShop menus
are still available by pushing the mouse to the top of the screen. Use "Display Format"
in the "Preview" menu to switch to single page format. This will be remembered if
you switch between the full screen and regular windows, but won't be remembered
if you quit and start over.

Dick Koch