No subject

Sun Jun 2 11:31:18 EDT 2013

>- If OzTeX is running on OS X then it can call arbitrary Unix commands
>   and display the results in the OzTeX window.  If you have teTeX and
>   Ghostscript installed then you can run lots of useful programs not
>   provided in OzTeX (pdftex, ps2pdf, etc). -
>
>Is 'xypic' one of those Unix programs referred to above?
>Is it included with OzTeX 5.0a? If so, how do i invoke it?
>If not, how do i get and install it?
>
>(Yes, I know next to nothing about it! So, if this post is
>senseless, please "clue me in". 8)
>
>-TR

Hi

xypic is more of a macro package except that it comes with a special
set of fonts for the arrows and stuff.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt