[OS X TeX] Mavericks

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 00:07:43 EDT 2013

It might be my imagination, but typesetting seems, subjectively, a little slower after installing Mavericks. I don’t have stop-watch times from pre-Mavericks, so I can’t say for sure. It doesn’t matter if I do it from TeXShop or from BBEdit/Skim/integration-scripts.

I also have an odd issue with the finder being slow when I first access it, giving me the spinning wheel-thing before displaying directories. After that first access, it works normally until the next shut-down/power-up cycle.

Richard Séguin