[OS X TeX] MetaPost and TeXShop 3.36.2

Bréard, Andrea andrea.breard at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 23 14:13:39 EDT 2014

Dear Herb,

Many thanks for your ideas. Attached is an example of a metapost file,
which when compiled gives two files binomial.1 and binomial.2 (even with
the option to show all filename extensions nothing more appears). I add a
screenshot, that also shows that Finder thinks it is a pdf file, but, as I
said, it won¹t open as such.

I should probably try to go through Terminal but I am used to work with
TeXShop, which worked fine so far on my old computer, also I am not so
versed with Unix commands.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Bréard