[OS X TeX] Color issues in latex

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 23:36:37 EDT 2014

I am having a most frustrating problem with latex. Sometime today, my latex system stopped displaying blue colour properly -- it comes out as black. It was working properly earlier today and I have not touched anything in my tex installation. I ran texlive to update the system, but that did not improve things. I wonder if anyone might have a suggestion before I go ahead and reinstall MacTeX all over again.

I am attaching a minimal file and its compiled output that I am getting.

Thanks for any help.

==Tamer