[OS X TeX] New Pretest Versions

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 4 16:23:00 EDT 2014

Axel,

On Jun 4, 2014, at 7:36 AM, Axel Kielhorn <tex at axelkielhorn.de> wrote:

> I had to reinstall my PowerBook because of an HD failure and decided to install TL 2014 Pretest, that was the longest 15 minutes I ever experienced:-)
>
> This is system 10.5.8 PPC, thanks for still supporting PPC.
>
> TLU says there are no new updates, which is correct.
> TeXShop works as expected.
>
> First test run with pdflatex and Xelatex worked fine, but I ran into a problem with Luatex (or rather Kluaotfload)

I sent this to a person with contacts in the Lua community, who sent it on to the
experts. But I was asked "what is Kluaotfload?".

Then I reinstalled TeXLive-2014 on my PPC machine. There is a

	luaotfload-tool

but there is no Kluaotfload. So I send the question on to you.

Dick Koch

PS: As you see, I know little about LuaTeX.