[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 9.15

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 10 16:30:11 EDT 2014

Folks,

Ghostscript 9.15, released on September 22, 2014, fixes the bugs which caused us to skip
Ghostscript 9.14 and ship Ghostscript 9.10 with MacTeX-2014.

I just released an install package for Ghostscript 9.15. See

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch

This package will work on Leopard 10.5 and above, for both PPC and Intel. The 32 bit
binaries were compiled on Leopard and the 64 bit binaries were compiled on Snow Leopard.
The package also contains 64 bit binaries for Yosemite, compiled on Yosemite.

Apple has been pushing users to upgrade to their latest system, making these upgrades free
and compatible with recent machines. Their message to developers has been
"ignore older systems and develop for the latest release." In this spirit, I'll try when possible
to support the latest system with binaries compiled on that system.

Warning: This package hasn't been tested on older systems. Such testing is encouraged.
My web page contains Ghostscript 9.10 in case of trouble.

Dick Koch