[OS X TeX] Command completion troubles

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Sep 3 20:17:24 EDT 2014

On Sep 3, 2014, at 7:05 PM, Don Green Dragon <fergdc at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Thanks for that! But I know what you are thinking about now! Why does it not work with the ESC key? :—)

Howdy,

What Mac are you using? Can you try a difference keyboard? I wonder if there is a problem with your Esc key.

Try to type something that gives rise to a dialog box; e.g. Ctl+Power Key should bring up a Shut Down dialog box (If you don't have a Power Key Ctl+Eject Key should do it). Pressing Esc should be the same as clicking on Cancel, it should cancel the dialog box.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)