[OS X TeX] Text floating around a figure

Don Green Dragon fergdc at Shaw.ca
Wed Sep 3 23:42:45 EDT 2014

Hello Michael,

On 06Jun2014, at 10:48 PM, Michael Sharpe <msharpe at ucsd.edu> wrote:

>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> I can't get it to work with your example but the one given in The LaTeX Companion, 2nd Edition, works. The book states that there must be ``sufficient room'' on either side but it also says 1in and you certainly have that.
>>>
>>> Please note that this package is VERY old going back to latex2.09 days. I'm not sure if there is a more modern package available.
>>
> Have you looked at the cutwin package? It is based on the same ideas of Alan Hoenig used in picinpar, but takes advantage of Peter Wilson's great LaTeX expertise.

Had not until a few minutes ago! Looks promising and the options are sufficient. I’ll try it out. Thanks for the suggestion and apologies for not getting to you 6 June message until now

don green dragon
fergdc at shaw.ca