[OS X TeX] input stack

Hilton, Harry H h-hilton at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 17 16:16:51 EST 2015

I am writing a book. I got the message that the input stack size of 5000 is too small & the error is fatal

How and where do I increase the size?  Thank you

HARRY H. HILTON
    Professor Emeritus of Aerospace Engineering and
    Senior Academic Lead for Computational Structural/Solid Mechanics, NCSA
    Aerospace Engineering Department (AE)
    National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
Private Sector Program Division

104 S. Wright Street, 316 TALBOT LAB., MC-236
Urbana, IL 61801-2935 USA

PHONE: (O) 217-333-2653  (H) 217-352-8372
FAX: 217-244-0720
CELLULAR: 217-840-1116
Skype VoIP: Name: harryhhilton
E-MAIL: h-hilton at illinois.edu

http://www.ae.illinois.edu/people/faculty/hilton.html

“Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.”