[OS X TeX] Feature request on TeXShop's "Experiment" mechanism

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:06:02 EDT 2015

On Jun 3, 2015, at 6:49 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

> Hi Alain,
>
> On 03/06/2015, at 12:40 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>
>> On the other hand, Adobe is not welcome on my machine because it is
>> really too intrusive.
>
> Is this because it continually advises you of updates being available?

Can't really remember but it was something that got heavily on my
nerves. That might be it.

> Surely this is better than just installing them automatically,
> without telling you?

That's for sure but, since I am still running a PPC under 10.5.8 ....
I am pretty sure Adobe left me behind a long time ago.

So, I feel truly terrible about all the time you must have spent
trying to convince me.

Most apologetic regards
--schremmer