[OS X TeX] Bibtex alias

Alessandro Languasco languasc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:45:30 EDT 2015

Well Herb,

 you are right but, if I'm not wrong, in fact the library directories are wiped out
when you perform a clean installation of the os. So maybe we should also suggest to
people that this texmf directory located in the libraries folders should also be
backed up  together with other (standard) user directories.

bests,
Alessandro Languasco