[OS X TeX] Author Index

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jun 19 14:54:50 EDT 2016

> On Jun 19, 2016, at 12:59 PM, George Gratzer <gratzer at me.com> wrote:
>
> In TeXShop, does author index needs the Perl Script, or it is run by TeXShop?
>
> If the book is passed on to Production, do they need a Mac?
>
> GG

Howdy,

I'm not familiar with this. What `Perl Script' are you talking about? What is its input file and output file? Does you (pdf)latex run produce that file for input? Depending upon what is going on here it may be possible to simply write a platexmkrc file for the project (that's what the `p' in the file name means) for the pdflatexmk (or any of the other latexmk engines) engine if that's what you're using.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)