[OS X TeX] Help needed: TeXShop users with varying language localizations

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Wed May 11 19:04:44 EDT 2016

Hi everyone, I’m trying to fix a bug in the TeXShop ‘Paste Spreadsheet Cells’ macro. I think I’ve got it fixed, but I’d like help with testing it.

I’m especially interested in users who use a non-English localization, and especially if that localization requires something other than a UTF-8 encoding.

If you have a few moments to help, please send me a message privately and I’ll send you a revised macro to test.

Thanks a lot

Alan

--
Alan Munn