[OS X TeX] Latest Test Versions of MacTeX and BasicTeX

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri May 20 13:26:42 EDT 2016

Folks,

We are now in the final stages of testing TeX Live and MacTeX.
I just uploaded

	mactex-20160520.pkg
	mactex-basictex-20160520.pkg

to the pretest site, and they will soon migrate to the servers for
tlpretest. Warning: Yesterday I uploaded versions dated
20160519; please wait until the 20160520 versions are
present.

We’d particularly appreciate testing installation on older
versions of OS X. I installed on El Capitan and on Intel Leopard.
Are there problems on PPC Leopard, or on versions of OS X
between Leopard and El Capitan?

Dick Koch

PS: To get these, go to the pretest site at

	http://www.tug.org/texlive/pretest.html