[OS X TeX] Changing scale in TeXShop preview window [was: Re: TeXShop 3.72]

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Sep 11 18:05:32 EDT 2016

Let's reduce all this to an easy rule.To expand and contract a view, use Command+ and Command-. If one of these fails, add a SHIFT to both commands.

Dick Koch

PS They both work in the source window, but you must add a shift in the Preview Window. In Apple's TextEdit and Preview, both sets of commands work.I have no intention of working on this until2017. I tried once before and gave up.