[OS X TeX] TeXShop "Show Help for Package" not working?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jan 12 10:49:04 EST 2018

> On Jan 12, 2018, at 8:39 AM, Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> wrote:
>

> I do not see this problem here, running on High Sierra.
>
> Dick Koch

Howdy,

Sigh again... I just tried it and now it works fine. Before all I got was a beep.

By the way, there are times when `texdoc`, which is called by that TeXShop command, gets the `wrong' documentation because there are many docs available; the best thing to do is use the `texdoc -l` command in Terminal and you'll get a full list of available docs and you can choose one to view.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)