[OS X TeX] New distribution

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri May 11 12:48:59 EDT 2018

I have a .tex document sitting in my dock for quick access. When I click on it, it comes up in BBEdit as desired. The icon is rather fancy, with what appears to be a graphic in the middle right hand side, and “LATEX” in large letters across the bottom half. This icon may have had a BBEdit defined icon fairly recently and if so I'm not sure when it changed. If I look at the same file in the finder, I see an icon which may be an image of the first lines of the document, plus “TEX” in small letters on the bottom. I don’t care much what the icon looks like as long as it opens in BBEdit. What’s strange are the inconsistencies.

Richard Séguin