[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.16

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Nov 18 17:20:02 EST 2018

Folks,

TeXShop 4.16 is available via the Sparkle update mechanism or from

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html

If you are running 4.15, Sparkle will do a delta update, which downloads much faster. If you are running 4.14, Sparkle will attempt to do such an update and then fall back on the full download (I forgot that 4.14 doesn't have the latest Sparkle). All earlier versions will do a full download.

This should be the last "cleanup update for Mojave"; I don't expect additional updates for several months.

Richard Koch
koch at uoregon.edu