[OS X TeX] No messages in TeXShop console

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Fri Nov 30 16:10:42 EST 2018

I don't see what you describe but I often see a related problem: the console prints but then stops without printing the entire log. The document typesets properly. I have seen this behavior repeatedly, but it is intermittent and cannot reproduce it at will.

OS 10.14.1 + TS 4.17 + 13 inch MBP retina.

Themis