[OS X TeX] 1. annotated bibliography

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 9 15:39:41 EDT 2018

> On Oct 9, 2018, at 2:32 PM, Bridget Kane <kaneb at tcd.ie> wrote:
>
> Thank you so much Herb for spotting my mistake.
> I had spent ages searching for a reason and couldn’t see why it wouldn’t work for me.
> I fixed my mistake that you spotted and now it works perfectly!
>
> Thanks again
>
> Bridget

Howdy,

Ok... now try this:

Place the line

% !TEX program = latexmk

at the top of your .tex file and then typeset the file simply using Typeset->Typeset (Cmd-T) menu item. That will completely typeset your document running latex, bibtex and latex the proper number of times to fully typeset your document. No more running

latex
bibtex
latex
latex

(and, depending upon what you're doing latex again and/or makeindex, etc.).

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)