[OS X TeX] TexShop 4.22 and footnotes

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Sat Jan 5 07:44:42 EST 2019

A minor issue I noticed with footnotes: If you scroll so that the command \foonote is not visible in the TS window, the coloring reverts to that of regular text. It goes back to the footnote color when \footnote is brought into view.

Also, when I edit a footnote, the line that is being edited reverts to the color of regular text until the window is scrolled a bit, even by one line.

Themis