[OS X TeX] TeXShop console crashes

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 16 09:23:50 EST 2019

Simon,

This is explained, in very great detail, in the Changes document for version 4.22. This document is always up to date and is in the TeXShop Help Menu.

Although 4.22 has fixes to improve matters, it doesn't "fix" the problem. You can activate debugging information to help explain what is happening, if you want to help locate the problem, which might be due to Apple (but ??? at the moment)

If you have a document which regularly cases the issue and you wouldn't mind sending it to me, I'd greatly appreciate the new debugging example.

Richard Koch