[OS X TeX] TeXShop console crashes

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Wed Jan 16 09:42:06 EST 2019

> On 16 Jan 2019, at 15:23, Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> wrote:
>
> Simon,
>
> This is explained, in very great detail, in the Changes document for version 4.22. This document is always up to date and is in the TeXShop Help Menu.
>
> Although 4.22 has fixes to improve matters, it doesn't "fix" the problem. You can activate debugging information to help explain what is happening, if you want to help locate the problem, which might be due to Apple (but ??? at the moment)

I am not sure that this the same. AFAICS the Changes document actually talks about typesetting stopping completely. But this is not what I am seeing. The typesetting process (luatex in my case) is still running and is displayed in the Activity Manager. If wait until it has ended, I get an updated PDF.

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Maneggplatz 18

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch
http://www.utopia2016.ch

„Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.“ Homer Simpson