[OS X TeX] Announce: MacTeX-2019

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Thu May 9 16:16:06 EDT 2019

I have just updated to the newest MacOsTeX, and I have a small inconvenience:

as soon as I click on a TeX file, Excalibur opens, and I can find no easy way to avoid this; this never happened in the past (I’ve been using MaOsTeX for about five years). What is the fastest way to tell  Excalibur "thank you, but no thanks?"

Thanks,
Juan